March 20th, 2020 8:30pm – oh, some fun questions
1. What is the color of your hairbrush? – I don’t use a hairbrush. Fingers only.
2. Name a food you’d never ever eat. – Shellfish
3. Are you typically too warm or too cold? – Too cold
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? – Checking out TikTok Dancing
5. What is your favorite candy bar? – Not a bar. Justin’s Peanut Butter cups DARK Chocolate only. Yes, I’m bougie like that nowadays.
6. Have you ever been to a professional sports event? – I’m originally from Boston. It’s mandated for every child born in the state.
7. What is the last thing you said out loud? – “Oh my God! You’re a f*cking Moron!” Screaming at TV watching “someone” doing a press conference.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? – I don’t eat dairy anymore. But it used to be chocolate chip!
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? – Water
10. Do you like your wallet? – I get compliments ALL THE TIME. It’s very unique.
11. What was the last thing you ate? – Spinach Salad w/Chicken
12. Did you buy any new clothes last weekend? – No.
13. The last sporting event you watched? – NBA Championship 2019 😦
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? -Popcorn is not my jam, so just regular, I guess. At the movies, sharing it with someone.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? – My friend Mia
16. Ever go camping? – Yes!
17. Do you take vitamins? – No.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? – If you mean the beach, then yes. I go three times a week at least.
19. Do you have a tan? – Born this way. Don’t be hatin’.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? – I prefer Chocolate Cake above all else. But sure, Chinese food, if you mean American Chinese food over pizza wins every time.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? – No.
22. What color socks do you usually wear? – depends on the outfit. Prefer NO socks.
23. Do you ever drive above the speed limit? – Not on purpose.
24. What terrifies me? – The pain I see in others that I cannot fix or help them with.
25. Look to your left, what do you see? – American Collector Magazine with Barack & Michelle Obama on the cover.
26. What chore do you hate? – Doing my own bookkeeping.
27. What do you think of when you hear an Australian accent? – Hot men? My friend Andrea and I were just talking about how men with accents trump all other “must have’s” in men. Hahahaha!
28. What’s your favorite soda? – Root beer
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? – Drive thru.
30. What is your favorite number? – 12
31. Who’s the last person you talked to? – Beata
32. Favorite cut of beef? – New York steak, short loin
33. Last song you listened to? – “River” Bishop Briggs
34. Last book you read? – “The Alchemist” again.
35. Favorite day of the week? – Saturday morning
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? – Yes. (the trick: write it down first.)
37. How do you like your coffee? – with Almond creamer
38. Favorite pair of shoes? – My old school Jimmy Choo Classic Boots, Tamara Mellon MJ Patent, Office of Angela Scott Mr. Colin Monkstrap ßit depends on what I’m wearing that day. Favorite pair for shoes is too big!
39. Time you normally go to bed? – 10pm-ish.
40. Time you normally get up? – between 4:30am-5:30am
41. What do you prefer, sunrise or sunsets? – Sunrise. My favorite time of day.
42. How many blankets on your bed? – That’s too personal.
43. Describe your kitchen plates? – Blue-ish grey.
44. Do you have a favorite alcoholic beverage? – Red, with chocolate notes.
45. Do you play cards? – War? That’s all I know.
46. What color is your car? – “Champagne” – that’s what it says.
47. Can you change a tire? – Yes, but never have. Nails.
48. Your favorite state? – To be in a state of joy. Laughter.
49. Favorite job you ever had? – Speaking on stage.
50. How did you get your biggest scar? – I jumped out of a window and my knee caught the fencing and sliced open. I was a teenager.
That was fun — just for a little change of pace!