A little experiment. Try these five simple things today. It’s part of what I do daily to stay in good spirits.
- Walk around your neighborhood. This takes me 10 minutes each time. 5 minutes out, 5 minutes back. Quiet walk. Early in the morning and/or before your evening meal.
- Listen to music in your car. Do not take any messages or calls while driving anywhere.
- Turn off the TV and cell while eating each meal including snacks. Pay attention to each bite.
- Read one paragraph of any book out loud daily. One paragraph.
- Before going to bed, say to yourself, “Today was a good day. I did the best I could, and I love the person I am and the person I’m becoming.”
I wonder what other simple things people do daily that keep them in good healthy spirits. If you have any to share, please do!
Have a sweet day,
2 thoughts on “Five Things to Try – Secrets I Do Daily to Stay On Point”
I just read out loud one of your paragraphs! It felt good . . .
I walk outside every day trying to get in 10,000 steps. It’s all in my neighborhood just outside of my house. I will try to listen to just music on the car radio. I hope classic music counts because it is one of the stations that I have preset when I simply can’t take listening to the news.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Classical music counts! Any kind of music counts. What matters is finding time for you.😊
Comments are closed.