I have a weekly podcast! You can also my podcast on your favorite apps.
Being Alone On Thanksgiving – All About The Joy
In this episode, I tackle being alone on Thanksgiving. So many of us struggle during the holidays and it's time we take a moment and change our perspective on what we can do and what this time can mean if we're willing to try and be more optimistic about it all. I also mention some movies (Limitless and Wakanda Forever) that you might want to check out at some point. And, yes, I mentioned I'd like to send you to my blog post — where I also wrote about the subject of being alone on Thanksgiving a few days ago. Support the showAs always, thank you for stopping by. Please visit my YouTube page and add, like and share. I would appreciate that greatly. Also, if you want to find me anywhere on social media, please check out my link in bio page. One of my mantra's is a paraphrase from Maya Angelou, "When we know better, we do better." Thanks again for stopping by.
- Being Alone On Thanksgiving
- Authentic Power is Based on Respect – Anything Else is Not Real Power
- Change the Trajectory of Your Company Without Firing Everyone – For All the Elon Musks' Out There This One's for You
- Knowing The Foundation of Any Company
- The Signs – How To Analyze Them
- Stop Networking. Do This Instead.
- What's In A Name – Part of Networking
- How To Get Through Difficulties – Sharing Tricks of the Trade
- An Apology and What I Do
- How We Communicate and Network